Cast Iron Griddle, 18 inch
With a length that can span two stove burners, this cast iron griddle is made out Finex's thickest cast iron base to retain and distribute heat better. Pre-seasoned with natural flax oil that gives it a non-stick, rust-resistant bronze finish, this griddle is ready to be used straight out of the box.
- Size: 22 x 12.25 x 2 in; with a cooking surface of 15 x 10 in.
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Materials: Premium American cast iron, twin spring handles eound from 300 series stainless steel rod stock and hand-polished to a high luster
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee
- Made in USA
- Angled sides for easy spatula access
- Care instructions: Full care instructions can be viewed here
- Can fit across two stove burners and can easily span an oven rack for roasting and baking
- Pre-seasoned and ready to cook straight out of the box
Proudly American-made, Finex was born out of the need for quality cast iron cookware that wouldn’t leave toxic residue on food. Each pan goes through a meticulous process that involves cutting, shaping and refining before it is polished, seasoned and assembled by hand in Portland, Oregon. We love that Finex combines the durable qualities of antique cast iron pans with modern touches such as ergonomic spring handles and easy-to-pour shapes, ensuring that these are pans you would proudly pass on to the next generation.
Shipping & Returns
US Standard Delivery is $10 and dispatched within 2 business days. Please allow 3-5 business days for your Finex products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving it. The item must be returned within 30 days of when it was received, sent out in a sellable condition - complete with all original packaging and hangtags.
To arrange a repair under Finex’s lifetime guarantee, please email: email@example.com