Durable and easy to maintain, this charcoal kettle grill by Rosle comes with a unique air control system that guarantees delicious grilled food.
- Materials: Porcelain enameled steel grill ball in black with 8 inch diameter wheels with rubber treads
- Large barbecue area with grill diameter of 23.62 in.
- Overall dimensions: 29.53 x 32.68 x 45.28 in., weighs approx 37.5 kg
- Comfortable working height (33 inches)
- The grill grid is made of stainless steel and can be folded in the middle as well as on the sides, making it easy to clean and refill with coal
- 2 steel coal baskets
- Practical 45° angle lid hinge with an extra high dome for greater capacity
- Large, easy-to-read lid thermometer with display in °C and °F
- Air control system ensures easy and precise control of the air supply and enables removal of the ash container with just one knob
- Practical outer rail for hanging grill tools
- Superior stability and easy to transport thanks to its sabile, smooth-running wheels
- Easy and quick assembly; Partially assembled with approximately 10 minutes assembly time
- Five year guarantee
Rosle has been a family owned business since 1888, known for their stainless steel kitchen tools. Inspired by professional cooks, their cookware, kitchen and BBQ tools are known for their German engineering with a focus on creative design, functionality and innovation. The open kitchen concept was in fact a Rosle creation, showcasing aesthetic and functional products instead of hiding them away in a back drawer. Made from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel, Rosle products will last a lifetime, helping the environment in the long run.