Chef's Knife, Rockwood
Made from the highest quality stainless steel, this chef’s knife is perfect for cutting raw meat, fish and vegetables thanks to its wide, medium-pointed blade.
- Made from high end German stainless steel, Pakka handle riveted in stainless steel
- Measures 13.27 x 1.97 x 0.91 inches
- Blade measures 7.9 inches
- Comes with a BuyMeOnce Exclusive Lifetime Guarantee
- Wide, medium pointed blade suited for complex or versatile cutting
- Great for raw meat, disjointing meat and dicing fruits and vegetables
- Also suited for slicing cheese and nuts
- Wash by hand only
Rosle has been a family owned business since 1888, known for their stainless steel kitchen tools. Inspired by professional cooks, their cookware, kitchen and BBQ tools are known for their German engineering with a focus on creative design, functionality and innovation. The open kitchen concept was in fact a Rosle creation, showcasing aesthetic and functional products instead of hiding them away in a back drawer. Made from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel, Rosle products will last a lifetime, helping the environment in the long run.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within the USA costs $4.95, using USPS First Class Shipping.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty. To begin a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving it. Return shipping is at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.