Double Sided Copper Jigger
This copper jigger is elegant and practical at the same time, with measurements marked into the body for easy visibility.
- Pure copper from 100 percent recycled sources
- Lifetime guarantee
- Made by master copper artisans, with workshops in Austin, Texas USA and Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacan Mexico
- 2 oz and 1 oz cups soldered together
- 3/4, 1 1/2, and 1/4, 1/2 oz indentations grooved into each cup
- Heavy gauge, hammered copper
- Antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Care instructions: To prevent spotting, wash and immediately dry after use
Sertodo Copper’s range of copper kitchenware products are in a class of their own, mixing both function and aesthetics. Copper products are the best conductors of heat making them firm favorites in the culinary world, as food is beautifully and evenly cooked. Sertodo’s range of heirloom-quality products are made from 100% pure recycled copper, expertly handcrafted by artisans in Santa Clara de Cobre in Mexico, an area known for traditional hand-hammered copper products for over a millennium.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.