Elevate your martini game with this perfectly giftable copper set that can be lovingly passed down to future generations.
- Pure copper from 100 percent recycled sources
- Lifetime guarantee
- Made by master copper artisans, with workshops in Austin, Texas USA and Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacan Mexico
- Set consists of two 8 ounce martini cups, cocktail mixer with base, 12 inch ringer bar spoon, a butler bell and double sided jigger (graduated 2 and 1 ounce cups)
- Heavy gauge, hammered copper
- Antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Tin lining also makes it non-reactive, which won't taint flavors
- Care instructions: To prevent spotting, wash and immediately dry after use
Sertodo Copper’s range of copper kitchenware products are in a class of their own, mixing both function and aesthetics. Copper products are the best conductors of heat making them firm favorites in the culinary world, as food is beautifully and evenly cooked. Sertodo’s range of heirloom-quality products are made from 100% pure recycled copper, expertly handcrafted by artisans in Santa Clara de Cobre in Mexico, an area known for traditional hand-hammered copper products for over a millennium.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is $10 for contiguous USA. Please allow 5-10 business days for your order to arrive. Items will be delivered by either UPS, DHL or Fedex and require a physical (residential or business) address for delivery. PO Boxes are not accepted.
Your order can be refunded or exchanged within 14 days of purchase as long as it is unopened and undamaged. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty. In the event a package is refused by the customer, all shipping charges and return shipping charges will be withheld from a customer's refund.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.