Durable Stock Pot
Blending beauty and function, this heavy gauge copper pot is made out of copper and prized for its durability and superior performance.
- Heavy gauge (2mm) copper pan
- Hot tinned interior, which is the traditional and natural non-stick surface
- Patented handles are heat resistant, lightweight and ergonomic, also functioning as a spoon or lid rest
- 2.5 gallon pots are 8 in. in diameter and 10 in. deep
- 3.5 gallon pots are 10 in. in diameter and 12 in. deep
- Lid included
- Preferred by professional and home chefs for its superior performance
- Tin lining also makes it non-reactive, which won't taint flavors
Sertodo Copper’s range of copper kitchenware products are in a class of their own, mixing both function and aesthetics. Copper products are the best conductors of heat making them firm favorites in the culinary world, as food is beautifully and evenly cooked. Sertodo’s range of heirloom-quality products are made from 100% pure recycled copper, expertly handcrafted by artisans in Santa Clara de Cobre in Mexico, an area known for traditional hand-hammered copper products for over a millennium.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is $10 for contiguous USA. Please allow 5-10 business days for your order to arrive. Items will be delivered by either UPS, DHL or Fedex and require a physical (residential or business) address for delivery. PO Boxes are not accepted.
Your order can be refunded or exchanged within 14 days of purchase as long as it is unopened and undamaged. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty. In the event a package is refused by the customer, all shipping charges and return shipping charges will be withheld from a customer's refund.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.