Deep Dish Pizza / Pie Baker, Various Colours
This deep dish pizza or pie baker’s stoneware material heats evenly, producing a perfectly browned pie, pizza or bread crust.
- Made from all natural stoneware
- Glazed exterior and Unglazed Interior
- Interior: 10.5 x 1.5 inches; exterior: 11 x 2 inches
- Unglazed interior pulls moisture from the dough, producing a light and flaky pie crust and perfectly textured pizza crust
- Breads bake with a crackly crust and light interior crumb
- Great for roasting potatoes with a fluffy light interior and crispy skin
- Also great for for a quiche or frittata
- See care instructions here
Loved by bakers and cooks all over, Sassafras have been making innovative bakeware since 1982. Their groundbreaking la cloche® was inspired by the Etruscans, an ancient nomadic people who carried a stoneware bell with them for baking bread. The Etruscans would place their dough on rocks that had been baking in the sun and cover the dough with the cooking bell. This is the earliest known stone baking oven, which is where today’s top pizzerias and bakeries have developed the knowledge over the years to create the fine breads. Sassafras also extends its products to roast chicken, vegetable and meat dishes as well, replicating a professional brick-lined oven for the modern home.
Shipping & Returns
US Standard Delivery is $12 and dispatched within 2 business days from ordering. Please allow 5-7 business days for your Sassafras products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us via our contact page within 7 days of receipt. The item must be returned in sellable condition complete with all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.