Classic Rim 45 Piece Set (For 8)
Traditional and elegant, the Classic Rim 45 piece flatware set has a perfectly polished teardrop shaped handle that feels as good in your hand as it looks on the table. These pieces have excellent balance and weight and are polished to a beautiful mirror finish - a timeless flatware set to be cherished forever.
- Materials: 8/10 Stainless Steel
- Weight: Dinner Knife 9in. 3.8 oz; Dinner Fork 8 ¼ in. 1.8 oz; Salad Fork 7 ½ in. 1.4 oz; Place Spoon 7 ½ in. 1.6 oz; Teaspoon 6 ½ in. 1.2 oz; Serving Spoon 8 ⅛ in. 2.5 oz; Pierced Spoon 8 1/8in. 2.5 oz; Sugar Spoon 6in. 1.3 oz; Butter Knife 7 1/8in. 1.0 oz; Cold Meat Fork 8 ⅛ in. 1.9 oz
- 100% Made in the USA
- Warranty: 25 years
- Care instructions: dishwasher safe using standard retail dishwashing detergents
- Set includes: Dinner Forks (8), Salad Forks/Dessert Forks (8), Place Spoons (8), Teaspoons (8), Dinner Knives (8), Cold Meat Forks (1), Serving Spoons (1), Pierced Serving Spoons (1), Sugar Spoons (1), Butter Knives (1)
- Suitable for 8 place settings
Liberty Tabletop make high-quality flatware and silverware built to last a lifetime. Each piece comes with a 25-year warranty, but you can be almost certain anything from this US heritage brand will be fit to lovingly pass down to future generations. As the only remaining flatware company whose entire operation is wholly based in the USA, they still employ local craftsmen and source only the highest quality, 18/10 stainless steel from US steel mills. We love that their manufacturing process is environmentally conscious as well, with all toxic oils and chemicals eliminated from production and their factories powered mainly using clean hydroelectric power.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within the USA is free using USPS First Class Shipping.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty. To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.