Described by yoga practitioners everywhere as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of yoga mats, the Manduka Pro is a high-density cushion mat designed to enhance your yoga practice, protect joints and improve flow between moves. The ‘closed-cell structure’ of the fabric keeps sweat and bacteria out (as opposed to an ‘open-cell structure’ which absorbs moisture more easily) making the Manduka Pro ideal for hot yoga.
These mats are made to last a lifetime (or two) and are backed-up with an impressive lifetime guarantee. If your mat fails to meet manufacturing standards upon purchase, or if it wears out through regular use under normal yoga conditions, Manduka will replace your mat for free. Manduka want us to keep our yoga mats out of the landfill (or just as tragic, rolled-up uselessly, collecting dust, in the corner of the living room) and reduce our overall mat consumption. Buy one mat and keep it for life or donate your high-quality mat to someone else when you’re done with it.
The Manduka Pro is made with toxin-free PVC, which means it does not release harmful toxins into the atmosphere and is certified safe for human contact. Once purchased, you age your mat like a fine ham, sprinkling it with coarse sea salt for 24 hours to break-it-in and improve its ‘stickiness’. The more you use it, the better it gets and your mat becomes more characterful and beautiful with each practice.
- Standard: 7.5 lbs; 71" x 26"; 6 mm thick
- Extra Long: 9.5 lbs; 85" x 26"; 6 mm thick
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.