Paris Salt Mill
- Made from PEFC-certified beech wood and high quality hardened steel
- Made in France
- Lifetime guarantee on the steel grinding mechanism
- Helix-shaped mechanism guides and holds salt to prevent jamming and achieve the perfect grind
- Adjustable grind - simply tighten or loosen the top knob for a finer or coarser grind
- Height: 18cm
- Weight: 250g
- Care instructions: Do not attempt to grind sea salt that is too wet, which can jam the mechanism. If this happens, completely remove salt from the mill and leave to air dry for 24-48 hours before filling again
Long before they started making cars, Peugeot have manufactured iconic pepper mills in their French factory since 1874. Design icons in their own right, Peugeot pepper mills are still favored by chefs the world over, due to their superior grinding functionality, durability, and ability to release remarkable flavor through cleverly designed mechanisms. The mills are designed and manufactured in France using wood from PEFC-certified European forests and finished with solvent-free lacquers. A system for capturing and recycling sawdust and wood chips ensures that as little material as possible goes to waste. Swapping out your throwaway supermarket grinder for a pepper mill like Peugeot is a no-brainer for a Buy Me Once kitchen.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is $10. Please allow 5-10 business days for your products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us via our contact page within 7 days of receipt. The item must be returned in sellable condition complete with all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.