A truly fantastic company. Patagonia build their gear with durability at the forefront, environmentalism at the heart and repairability as standard. Everything they sell is backed up by an Ironclad Guarantee.
This Down Sweater is the perfect warmth for just about everything, it’s lightweight and windproof, with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down - Hurrah!
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem