A truly fantastic company. Patagonia build their gear with durability at the forefront, environmentalism at the heart and repairability as standard. Everything they sell is backed up by an Ironclad Guarantee.
We love the versatility of this Parka. Patagonia say "Our Isthmus Parka goes best with a high-clearance truck, a dirt road and an empty horizon." We London types think it would look great in the trendier parts of Plymouth or Shoreditch, but that goes to show Patagonia's wide reach and broad scope.
This classic ‘60s-inspired expedition parka is made of 100% nylon with PU coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and removable hood; insulated with high-pile 100% polyester fleece.
- Classic parka made of PU-coated 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with high-pile 100% polyester fleece that withstands wind and weather
- Two-way center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hidden snap buttons; two lower top-loading pockets with flaps and hidden snap buttons; two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with fleece
- Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons
- Removable hood is lined with warm high-pile fleece
- Adjustable drawcord at interior waist
- Lower hip length