With a no quibble Ironclad Guarantee; environmentally-friendly production methods; sustainable fabric technology; and an institutional focus on repairing and re-wearing our quality clothes, Patagonia is a BuyMeOnce brand favourite.
Patagonia say that as individual consumers, the single best thing we can do for the planet is to keep our stuff in use longer, which is why they offer one of the best and easiest repair services in the US retail industry. Simply hand over your garment in store or pay $5.00 to cover the cost of returning your item to Patagonia’s fantastic repair center. Patagonia pay for repairs that they are responsible for (or provide a full refund or exchange) and charge a fair price for repairs due to normal wear and tear. Sounds great to us! Check out the Patagonia website for loads of great hints and tips on DIY repairs, maintenance and care.
This Merino Lightweight T-Shirt in a slim-fit design is a great active wardrobe option for every season. It keeps you cool in the summer and can be layered easily during the cooler months. The merino is blended with 35% Capilene® polyester (100% recycled) for durability. We love it in Forge Grey. Perfect for trail running.
- Fine merino wool sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Self-fabric crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 3.5-oz (120-g) 65% chlorine-free merino wool/35% Capilene® recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 113 g (4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam