This durable and sustainable backpack is a commuter’s dream, thanks to its padded compartment and pockets, and top loops that can hold a jacket or an umbrella.
- Made from Recycled PET Polyester
- Measures 16.5" x 12.25" x 6.75"
- Weight: 1.49 lbs
- Five year guarantee against manufacturing defects and does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect or unauthorized repair
- Heathered material made from recycled PET bottles
- Anti microbial coating helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Water repellent coating
- Fully padded compartment fits: 11" - 15.6" Laptops/Ultrabooks / 11" - 15" MacBooks
- Front zippered pocket with organizer section & key clip
- Black camo lining
- Side mesh pockets
- Two top loops can hold jacket or umbrella
- Back strap slides over luggage handle
- Recycled collection certified by the Global Recycled Standard
Solo New York’s range focuses on durable crafted bags and cases for the modern urban dweller. Their bags are thoughtfully designed for full functionality, with padded pockets sized for laptops, organization pockets and even padded straps for comfort. With roots dating back to 1940, Solo New York is one of the largest bag companies in the United States, and part of a third-generation family run business.