This slightly curved paring knife is perfect for peeling fruits and vegetables and comes with an ergonomic handle made of Pakka wood.
Made from high end X50CrMoV15 German stainless steel, Pakka wood handle
- Measures 8.07 x 0.78 x 0.59 inches
- The beak shaped blade measures 3.1 inches
- Forged steel knife blade completes the pure design and gives it the right cut
- Handle is riveted and comes with a fine wood grain
- Comes with a BuyMeOnce Exclusive Lifetime Guarantee
- Wash by hand only
Rosle has been a family owned business since 1888, known for their stainless steel kitchen tools. Inspired by professional cooks, their cookware, kitchen and BBQ tools are known for their German engineering with a focus on creative design, functionality and innovation. The open kitchen concept was in fact a Rosle creation, showcasing aesthetic and functional products instead of hiding them away in a back drawer. Made from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel, Rosle products will last a lifetime, helping the environment in the long run.