Rosle’s Santoku Knife merges the fine, straight cutting edge qualities of a typical Santoku blade made from Solingen’s famous steel.
- Made from high end German stainless steel, walnut handle embossed in stainless steel
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Blade measures 17 cm
- Comes with a BuyMeOnce Exclusive Lifetime Guarantee
- Santoku blade shape, which is a dull back spine that tapers down to meet the straight-edged front blade
- Perfect for fine, precise cutting work such as cutting thin slices of fish, meat and vegetables
- Wash by hand only
Rosle has been a family owned business since 1888, known for their stainless steel kitchen tools. Inspired by professional cooks, their cookware, kitchen and BBQ tools are known for their German engineering with a focus on creative design, functionality and innovation. The open kitchen concept was in fact a Rosle creation, showcasing aesthetic and functional products instead of hiding them away in a back drawer. Made from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel, Rosle products will last a lifetime, helping the environment in the long run.