Santoku Knife, Artesano
Rosle’s Santoku Knife merges the fine, straight cutting edge qualities of a typical Santoku blade made from Solingen’s famous steel and durable olive wood.
- Made from high end German stainless steel, olive wood handle from Italy
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Blade measures 6.5 inches
- Olive wood is durable and comfortable to hold
- Comes with a BuyMeOnce Exclusive Lifetime Guarantee
- Santoku blade shape, which is a dull back spine that tapers down to meet the straight-edged front blade
- Perfect for fine, precise cutting work such as cutting thin slices of fish, meat and vegetables
- Wash by hand only
Rosle has been a family owned business since 1888, known for their stainless steel kitchen tools. Inspired by professional cooks, their cookware, kitchen and BBQ tools are known for their German engineering with a focus on creative design, functionality and innovation. The open kitchen concept was in fact a Rosle creation, showcasing aesthetic and functional products instead of hiding them away in a back drawer. Made from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel, Rosle products will last a lifetime, helping the environment in the long run.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is $10.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.