Santoku Knife, Rockwood
Rosle’s Santoku Knife merges the fine, straight cutting edge qualities of a typical Santoku blade made from special X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Made from high end German stainless steel, Pakka handle riveted in stainless steel
- Measures 12.32 x 1.97 x 0.91 inches
- Blade measures 6.9 inches
- Comes with a BuyMeOnce Exclusive Lifetime Guarantee
- Santoku blade shape, which is a dull back spine that tapers down to meet the straight-edged front blade
- Perfect for fine, precise cutting work such as cutting thin slices of fish, meat and vegetables
- Wash by hand only
Rosle has been a family owned business since 1888, known for their stainless steel kitchen tools. Inspired by professional cooks, their cookware, kitchen and BBQ tools are known for their German engineering with a focus on creative design, functionality and innovation. The open kitchen concept was in fact a Rosle creation, showcasing aesthetic and functional products instead of hiding them away in a back drawer. Made from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel, Rosle products will last a lifetime, helping the environment in the long run.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within the USA costs $4.95, using USPS First Class Shipping.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty. To begin a return, contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving it. Return shipping is at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.