This utility knife with a serrated blade is perfect for cutting thicker vegetables and bread, and is made in Solingen, also known for its fine steel.
- Made from high end German stainless steel, walnut handle embossed in stainless steel
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Measures 9.17 x 0.71 x 0.79 inches
- Blade measures 5.1 inches
- Comes with a BuyMeOnce Exclusive Lifetime Guarantee
- Serrated blade perfect for bread cutting or thicker vegetables
- Wash by hand only
Rosle has been a family owned business since 1888, known for their stainless steel kitchen tools. Inspired by professional cooks, their cookware, kitchen and BBQ tools are known for their German engineering with a focus on creative design, functionality and innovation. The open kitchen concept was in fact a Rosle creation, showcasing aesthetic and functional products instead of hiding them away in a back drawer. Made from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel, Rosle products will last a lifetime, helping the environment in the long run.