This generous 12 inch skillet from the Solidteknics US-Ion range is ideal for cooking big family meals. Made of seamless wrought iron for strength and performance, this pan features an extra helper handle for ease of use.
Be sure to read our easy iron care guide here.
- Made from solid ⅛ inch wrought iron
- Proudly made in the USA
- Multi-century warranty
- Cooks and seasons like cast iron, but is half the weight of cast iron
- High thermal conductivity and heats evenly
- Compatible with all stove types, oven safe, open flame ready
- Quenched seasoning provides rust protection, and the foundation layer for a natural, nonstick/low-stick, forever-renewable cooking surface
- World-first seamless, rivet-free, 1-piece wrought pan for improved hygiene and durability
- Comes with a vented neck to ensure that handle remains cool to touch
- Length: 22.5”, diameter: 12”, height at handle: 3.75”, height of bowl: 1.86”, cooking surface: 10.2”, capacity: 3Qt; Please check your oven size before purchase.
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
For best results, season 2-3 times in the oven and 10-15 minutes on the stove before first use by watching the video below. Find our easy care instructions here.
- A well-seasoned pan will be black in color, though often patchy in reality. Seasoning will change overtime, and will continue to get better the more you cook. Looks aren’t important - these pans are built for performance.
Solidteknics make unique cookware that combines outstanding performance with ultimate durability. Their pans and skillets are the first and only to be built from seamless wrought iron, anywhere in the world. No rivets, no broken handles, ever. Chefs and home cooks all around their native Australia have fallen in love with Solidteknics: a pan that cooks and seasons like cast iron, but at half the weight. Seasoning your iron pan is a straightforward process that creates a natural, renewable non-stick surface, and it just gets better and better with time. And to top it all off, each Solidteknics pan comes with a multi-century warranty.